The IE Flea Market, LLC respects our customers privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
IE FLEA MARKET, LLC COLLECT INFORMATION
Why IE Flea Market, LLC collects the information: We collect information about you including any personal information that you provide to us to use:
- To present our website and mobile site access iefleamarket.comand their respective content to you.
- To conduct business with our customers and members.
- To provide our customers and members with information, products, or services.
- To answer questions about our products and provide other customer services.
- To develop new, or modify existing, products and services.
- To manage our customers and members account Including subscriptions, including expirations and renewals.
- To fulfill our customers booth subscriptions and other orders.
- To carry out our duties and enforce our rights from contracts entered between our customers and us, including for billing and collection.
- To allow our customers to participate in new features on our online services.
- To notify our customers about changes to any of our online services or any products or services we offer.
- To prevent fraud or cybersecurity attacks.
- To assist in our efforts to implement, maintain and modify our information system, network and cybersecurity protections.
- To conduct internal analysis and create profiles of customers regarding their preferences and purchasing behavior, to plan strategy and growth and to collate reports and manage information to support our business operations.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
What type of personal information IE Flea Market, LLC collect:
Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, birthdate, age, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, personal preferences, credit card information, including billing address, or any other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or off-line.
Information that is about you but individually does not specifically identify you, such as IP address, geolocation, or other online identifiers; and/or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our online services and usage details.
How IE Flea Market collect the information:
- Information that customers provide by filling in forms on our online services. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to The IE Flea Market, purchasing products or contacting us for additional information, products or services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out with IE Flea Market, LLC through our online services and of the fulfillment of your purchases. You may be required to provide credit card information before purchasing an order or our online services.
- Search queries on the online services.
- Details of your visits to iefleamarket.comand any of our online services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the online services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. The information we collect automatically may include personal information. The purpose of automatic collection is to improve our IE Flea Market, LLC online services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our customers size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing IE Flea Market, LLC to customize our online services according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to www.iefleamarket.com
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated anonymous information about our customers without restriction.
- To third party service providers we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the business purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “Contact Us” feature of our website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the appropriate persons with our Company in order to provide you with the requested information or to otherwise fulfill your request.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our policies, terms and conditions, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT IE FLEA MARKET, LLC USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
You have choices regarding the personal information you provide to the IE Flea Market. You may contact IE Flea Market, LLC to opt out of any programs or use of your information as well as you may ask us to delete your personal information. Our customers have full control over your own information.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by IE Flea Market, LLC to promote our products or services to you, you can opt-out by changing your preferences in your account profile or by calling us or sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS AND ACCESSING OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
California Civil Code Sections 1798.100 and 1798.105 permit you to make requests to access categories and specific pieces of personal information about you as well as to request we delete your personal information. Please call us at: 951.394.1564 or email us at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Note that we can only delete your personal information by also deleting your user account. We may not be able to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and credit card information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on our customers. Where we have given you a password for access to certain parts of our online services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask our customers to do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.